Monday, December 28, 2009

Not my first time blogging....

But a new blog, indeed.

I can't lie, Mckmama inspired me. I LOVE her blog. My mom got me addicted to it. To be honest, I can't say whether it was Stellan's miracle story and the rest of her amazingly adorable brood, or the fact that a modern family not COMPLETELY unlike mine in their beliefs and ways of worship.

I will say, that I'm not NEARLY as diligent of a believer of Christ as I'd like to be, or even as Mckmama and her family are, although I try. I will admit that I sometimes [recently, I'm ashamed to say too often] use cursing in my language, I don't pray everyday, and I haven't been to church since I was in the eighth grade. [I'm a freshman in college currently, so, you can do the math. I'm done with that until junior year hehehe] BUT I find it utterly awesome and simply refreshing to see a family who is so solid in their faith.

Of course, this blog is on quite a different caliber than the Mckfamily. I am obviously not married, nor do I have 4 small children, or live in the frozen tundra, but I do look up to Mckmama, in more ways than one. She is so brutally honest, and not afraid to share her flaws. She has shown us all that something as simple as a prayer and a little faith goes a long way. The list goes on and on.

So that's what I'm here to do. I'm here to share my life as a college student, to be brutally honest and attempt to live up to my values the way that Mckmama does. Who knows, maybe someday, I'll have 4 small children of my own, or live in the frozen tundra!
Just kidding, I hate the cold. But seriously... who knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment