Tuesday, December 29, 2009

One last one....

Before I sign off for a while... Mckmama sparked something else in me... surprise surprise, I know. Photoshop... or a similar program! I downloaded Paint.NET for my PC because I am too cheap to pay the money for Adobe Photoshop! :0) hehehe... I'm a bit of a weasel. But I have ALWAYS loved an eye-popping photo. Here are a few of my first ones that I played with on there. Enjoy!



I miss the summer...



And beautiful fireworks...



...and adorable little girls.

Just kidding, I can't take credit for this one. It's a photo of my little sister that my sister-in-law took outside our home when she visited for my high school graduation. It hasn't been edited at all. Honestly, not a bit. I LOVE the colors. The fact that she was wearing all white was because she took her jumper off and had on white bike shorts [she wears them to school under her skirts and dresses so she can use the swings on the playground without the boys looking up her skirt.] Isn't she adorable? She's 7... going on 27... honestly. But I love her. And it was unbelievable that the grass was so green in early May, that never happens. OK, enough chatter for now.

Off again! Maybe I'll try to edit a few more!




No comments:

Post a Comment