Sunday, January 31, 2010

I'm Baaaaaaack! =]


Here I am, back again after quite some time. It has made me quite sad not to be able to blog, but I was really in no place to do it and was super stressed out about my life and being back here at school. There have been so many new things that I've had to learn to deal with. My classes have been kicking my butt, when it really should be the other way around, and I'm still learning how to use my free time to my advantage to no avail. But don't get me wrong, things have been getting better.


Here are me and 4/5 of my friends. The 5th is taking the pic! =P




And last night the 5th friend (who shall remain nameless), her roomie, and I went skating at the Boston Common Frog Pond!



This is friend #5's roommate! She is from Florida originally, and you can TOTALLY tell that we were freezing in the below freezing temps! BUT we had an amazing time and it totally took my mind off of everything stressful.

As for classes, psychology is terribly hard. It is killing me slowly. (Not really, I just like being dramatic...) I just can't seem to grasp the concepts. Maybe it's because it's technically a science and I've never been very good at sciences. But there is something about memorizing the parts of the brain that just intimidates me and freaks me out. I am just so stressed out about it.

Spanish isn't that bad, neither is my Multi Disciplinary Core Course, and my Education class is everything I ever hoped it would be. I really love and enjoy it!

That's all for now, I'd better get back to my work!

TTFN!


No comments:

Post a Comment