Friday, January 15, 2010

Tomorrow...

Won't be half as good as the day this pic was taken:




And it won't be as good as today. For two reasons. Today was pretty good. And tomorrow is my last day of freedom before heading back to school. It should be interesting blogging while at school since I started my blog during vacation and have yet to post from there...

Today I walked to the supermarket (1 mile each way) and got some delicious sandwiches and baked goods for my grandma and myself. I felt so grown up going to the supermarket by myself, I almost always have someone with me. Then I surfed the web, watched some TV, and went out to dinner. Then I watched "Jesse Stone: Thin Ice" which was very good, and ordered this semester's text books! A lot was accomplished!

'Til tomorrow!

(And a BIG congrats to my cousin Corey who joined the USMC (United States Marine Corps) family, as he graduated from Boot Camp today! OOH RAH!)



No comments:

Post a Comment