Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

It's the world-wide day of love! And I have nobody plenty of people to spend it with!

I am at my grandparent's house this weekend due to the "long" weekend because of President's Day tomorrow!

And here's what I got for Valentine's (early, I got them Friday!)



Gorgeous Yellow Roses from my Grandpa!

And tonight I am making them Chicken Parmesean for dinner. (Or I am going to try...) I'm feeling "KITCHEN ADVENTUROUS" this weekend. Tomorrow at some point I am making brownies for a bake sale for the school I work at. I really wanted to make these Petit Fours that were posted on MckMama's page from when she was away, but I just don't think I have the time this weekend with all the homework and baking and cooking I'm already doing. I barely had time to think of what to blog about! (Just kidding, I totally had the time...) But maybe I'll try doing them for St. Patty's since I am Irish and all.

Anway, hope you're having a wonderful Valentine's day with whomever you're spending it with. I will post some pics of my dinner later!

TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment