Thursday, February 4, 2010

Meteor Shower - Owl City

IT'S OWL CITY TIME!



So! I just figured out that Owl City is mostly Christian influenced and it makes me love it (him... whatever) even more to know that his (Single person who IS Owl City - Adam Young) music, although maybe not "glorifying God" still honors God in some way. Take for example the very short, simple song Meteor Shower. Below I will leave the lyrics and embed a video. Enjoy the fantastic inspiration that is this song, and Owl City itself!

Lyrics:

I can finally see
That you're right there beside me
I am not my own
For I have been made new
Please don't let me go
I desperately need you.

I am not my own
For I have been made new
Please don't let me go
I desperately need you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUhI-qvbisQ


This should help you either get through the massive amounts of homework you have (ahemmm ME!) or just put a smile on your face throughout the day to remind you that our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ is always with us.

Think about it.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment