Sunday, May 2, 2010

My Family =)

If you know me at all, you know my family is #1. They are the best most amazing people ever. And I've been wanting to do a family post for a while, so here it is. I have 6 brothers and 1 sister (with another sister in heaven.) and 2 sisters-in-law, and one very very close to being a sister-in-law without being engaged? (You'll get it when I get there.) And 2 amazing parents who gave all 8 of us life. And although I go nuts around them sometimes, as we all do, I still love them at the end of the day.



This is the most recent most thorough shot I have. It's still missing a girlfriend and two brothers. Sorry! =P



These are my parents. My dad L, and my mom M. They have given us everything we ever needed (well not everything, but everything that matters.) They rooted us deep in love and faith and raised 8 amazing individuals.



This is my oldest brother J and his wife M at my graduation last year. They reside over here on the east coast somewhere in PA. They are coming up on their 2 year wedding anniversary in June. I'm not exactly sure how they met, but they've been together off and on for a pretty long time.



You all remember my older brother B and his wife A from last night's SD post. They have been married for roughly 1.5 years and it will be two in December. A is from Thailand. They met when he was deployed for 2 years in Japan.



This is my older brother J also, to make it easy I will use his middle initial and call him JM and his serious girlfriend, should-be-fiancee N. JM and N have been together for 2 years this past week, but cannot get married because N attends the Naval Academy and is not allowed to marry until she graduates. They are adorable, I love them!



This is my older brother E. He's only 2 years older than me. He is the goofball of the bunch in case you couldn't tell. He just moved out to California to start anew and stay with B&A.



And obviously there's me.



Then there's my brother N, he's 14, do you believe it? He's a star basketball player and is attending my old high school in the fall.



We're almost there, but how could we get there without adorable 11 year old R? He's my "Cuggle Buggy" and I love him. He LOVES LOVES LOVES video games and watching TV but he also enjoys many other things.



And then lastly but obviously not leastly because she's the shining star of our family and all is my baby sister I. I love her. She's spoiled, adorable, and crazy. And a bit of a pre-madonna, but it's okay because after all this time with 6 brothers, I don't even care anymore. I just love my sister.


So there you have it, the brood. Complete. And huge. And outrageous. And the list could go on forever. If only you spent 24 hours with all 13 of us under one roof, let's say a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom roof... like oh say, my house. We haven't done that quite yet, but were very close. And it was interesting to say the least. Extra mattresses, laundry, air mattresses, suitcases, cars. It's nutso batty and utterly ridiculous all rolled into one. But welcome to my family. We're ridiculous and we wouldn't have it any other way. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment