Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sunday morning rain is fallin'

Steal some covers share some skin
Clouds are shrouding us in moments unforgettable
You twist to fit the mold that I am in
But things just get so crazy living life gets hard to do
And I would gladly hit the road get up and go if I knew
That someday it would lead me back to you
That someday it would lead me back to you

Okay so it is Sunday morning but it isn't raining. Far from it. It is so gorgeous and summer like out there. And I'm sitting on my bed here at my grandma's because I was here yesterday to help her do some gardening (best news of the day, I get paid!) Today I head back to school for my final week as a Freshman. Bad news though, there is a boil water order in effect for Boston, because of a pipe burst and E Coli or something. Good times. But I'm looking forward to going back and spending this week with my friends. 2 of them are not returning next year, so that makes me sad, but it's Marine Week! So we're going to show our support. And having an end of the year dinner out tomorrow night! =) And I'm listening to Justin Bieber, what else is new... So, off to unpack some of the stuff I'm leaving here for the summer then a little more gardening, then heading back. Sunny sunny Sunday! =]


No comments:

Post a Comment