Thursday, July 22, 2010

More blog changes!

Welcome to Thursday! And another blog change. I have decided that in addition to Musical Mondays I will also be instating Thirsty Tuesdays, Whatever Wednesdays, Tasty Thursdays, and Fashionable Fridays. The weekend is still up for grabs. Tuesdays will be about yummy drinks I've recently tried (quite obviously non-alcoholic) Wednesdays will be about whatever I decide, Thursdays will be about yummy things I've eaten, and Fridays will be about fashion and current trends I am into. So Tasty Thursdays here we come! I just got back from the mall with my sister (and can I just say... In lieu of Whatever Wednesdays... That I am in LOVE with open-air malls. And that's all they have out here. They are so nice. I can't even describe how great they are.) and while we were there instead of Starbucks, which is our usual but there was a long line, we tried this pretzel place called "Wetzel's Pretzels."





[I totally stole this pic from Google Images...]

And we had their original buttered pretzel with salt, and Strawberry Lemonade. YUM YUM YUM! (I guess the Strawberry Lemonade will be my Thirsty Tuesday for the week...) The pretzel tasted so fresh, soft, moist, and yet a perfect amount of crispy. The butter and salt were not overdone, and the only complaint I have is that I never can eat a whole soft pretzel so I threw a small portion away. It was awesome. I have a feeling I will be going back there soon, so that I can have another one.

I'll probably write another entry later, more pertaining to my current goings-on and give you all an update about my life. For now, I'm going to catch up on some TV I missed while I was at work last night. I can't believe I only have 4 weeks left here. I'm so sad, but determined to continue making the most of it!

Catch ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment