Saturday, July 24, 2010

Stream of Conciousness...

Today is a random weekend day. I have to work today, or rather, tonight. I'm not looking forward to it. Well maybe I am, a little... but I won't say why. I picked up another shift for Wednesday night, which means that Monday (E's Bday) is going to be my only day off this week. But I requested the weekend off so that A, E, and I can go to LA for the weekend. We will be staying with her friend and hopefully getting to see my older brother JM and his girlfriend N as they are both on leave and he is flying into LA tomorrow to visit her and her family. So hopefully the management at work will grant my schedule request for next week. PLEASE! lol. Yesterday was a long long long day. I worked from 9-5 then went out to a birthday party, came home, blogged for 2 hours (yes, I was that determined to make my first Fashionable Friday yesterday) and dropped. Basically. Except that it took me about 3 hours to finally fall asleep when I hit the bed. And I didn't get up until 11:30 today. Lazy bones as my mother would call me... Oh mommy how I miss you =P. I have really been missing my friends from school lately. That's the only thing that stinks about being here for the summer, I don't have any friends. I do have family, and it's been awesome to spend more time with my sister in law and my two brothers, but I do miss having friends around to have heart to hearts with. And my skype does not work brilliantly here. =[ But it will only be 4 more weeks until I get to see them. I'm excited! And sad. It will be bittersweet when I finally leave SD. Well, that's all for now! BEDTIME! We're going to a Thai Buddhist Temple in the morning to see some of A's culture!

4 comments:

  1. i just came across your blog! i'm going to be a college student soon. maybe i can pick up a few pointers from you! i was reading your other post and i love those gladiator sandals...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY! Just found your blog thru the blog frog thing!!!! Super cute! Definatly gunna follow.. and yes, Justin Bieber is incredible!I am going to his concert in 6 days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ann - For sure! Whatever you wanna know, ask away! I'm more than willing to help out someone who is likely as nervous and excited as I was last year!

    Samantha - Jealous! I was gonna go to one, but it's on my first day of classes and about 2 hours away from my college, so it's looking like a no-go. =( You'll have to let me know how it is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will DEFINATLY be doing a post on it!!! And tweeting from it maybeee! YEahh I am so excited! I am driving an hour and a half aaway, then he realised moree tour dates and he is actually coming TO MY TOWN so I am going again in December haha!

    ReplyDelete