Monday, August 16, 2010

First thing... no matter what.

You wanna know the very first thing I'm doing on August 30th when I move back to school, no exceptions? Well I don't care, cuz I'm tellin' ya'll anyway.

On August 30th after I climb 3 flights of stairs to get to the triple I will be sharing with my two close friends on the Quiet Floor and drop my bags on the floor of the dorm room, I am bolting back out the door and running the 2 blocks to Berry Line.

You heard me correctly......

First thing I am gonna do once I get back to Boston, is not love on my friends, go to the dining hall, attempt to find my old RA to say hello... no. Hunny, I am gettin' me some of the best frozen yogurt around. I am going to my dearest Berry Line. And I will make my roommates join me =P If they are around.


BERRY LINE HERE I COME!

No comments:

Post a Comment