Monday, August 23, 2010

I'm gonna miss this....

Alternately titled "Goodbye San Diego..."

That's right. Today was my last day in this gorgeous city. We didn't do much, but we did manage to make a short trip to Pacific Beach. I will try to post pics from that adventure sometime in the next week, but it may have to wait. I have lots of packing to do this week. I also need to post pictures from last week's La Jolla picnic excursion. But those will have to wait. I don't have much time left to do anything but pack up and go to sleep. I have to leave the house by 5:30 AM tomorrow. So no Musical Monday. But I will try to get one rolling for next week soon.

Until I write again (which may be a while) enjoy one of the photos from my La Jolla excursion as a goodbye to this beautiful place. I will miss you San Diego, so much, I am about to cry.



Goodbye San Diego. You were good to me while it lasted.

Peace, ♥ , and happiness =)

No comments:

Post a Comment