Thursday, August 19, 2010

It's...

MY GOLDEN BIRTHDAY!



I am now 19. On August 19th.



My computer is still broken. But have no fear. For my dear sister A has some surprises up her sleeve for me... or so she says. And we're going to play laser tag tonight with friends! Some mine, some hers, some B's. In any case it should be a great birthday. =D



Hope everything is going well with all of you...If you're still out there...don't be afraid to make some chatter in the comments!!

For now I'm going to relax until my birthday surprises later.

Peace, ♥ , and happiness =)

5 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE! oxoxoYour hippy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday!! have fun! today is one of my friend's birthday too...although she's only turning 16! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hippie -- I love you! Thanks so much! Can't wait to see you again, we have LOTS to discuss!

    Samantha - Thanks for the birthday wishes! It's so cool to hear of another August 19th birthday! Fun fact, today is also Matthew Perry's birthday!

    ReplyDelete