Tuesday, August 3, 2010

My First Official "Thirsty Tuesday!"

Welcome to my first official "Thirsty Tuesday" !
Today's drink of choice (drumroll please!)





Simply Lemonade with Raspberry!
DELISH!

I bought a bottle last night and it's already 99.9% gone. Before I got here to California, I'd never seen or heard of it before. Now I see it everywhere! They even have 20 0z bottles like they do for Coke and Sprite etc. So neat! The only downsides are that it's kind of expensive ($2.99 per quart.) and that unlike most of the rest of the "Simply" line of lemonades, orange juice, and limeade, it has added sugar and other additives. But I find it's worth it. =]

Another post to come later, updates, pics, etc. Either in a few or tomorrow at some point, depending on what comes up within the next 10-15. =]


1 comment:

  1. I had a sample of it at Costco and bought a pack of 3! It is soooo good!!!!!

    My other new obsession is V8 Splash juice! So good!

    ReplyDelete