Sunday, August 8, 2010

Smile.

Ever since I got here I've been smiling.

I feel like I belong.

I feel like no matter what I do, I will belong.

And ever since I got here...

People have been telling me about my smile.

How it's beautiful.

(Maybe that Crest 3D White Toothpaste really does work!)

How they love it.

How it makes them smile.

How it makes them happy.

And even... how it makes them want to buy more stuff.

Or how my boss should give me a raise (yes, someone said that tonight.)

But by far there is one person who I love to hear tell me about my smile.




And it's this smile.

The one in this picture.

The one that comes out when I'm genuinely happy.

Just like now.

And just like I will be on August 30th.

When I see my girls again.

But for now, I'm smiling because I'm here.

I'm here,

I'm healthy,

And I'm genuinely happy. =)

1 comment:

  1. I love love love your blog so far! And I especially love this post! And this picture! And I wish I was gonna be there on August 30th to see your smile again :( But I'll see you in October!

    ReplyDelete