Sunday, August 15, 2010

Today....

is a big day for me. I'm unveiling my blog to my IRL (guys... it's in real life =P) friends. I've been working towards this for a long time. Pretty much since I started this blog. At first I was afraid. I didn't know what they'd thing of all my ramblings & for some reason I was more comfortable letting a stranger read, who had nothing previous to judge me on. Then I remembered that my friends are amazing people, who don't make big judgements about others. So I began to build up my confidence towards letting them read. And now that I have 3 (YES 3!) followers who do not know me IRL, then I figured now is as good a time as any to let them see it. So welcome friends! You know who you are, you know how you make me feel, and you know how much I miss you! Feel free to comment on ANYTHING! And let me know what you think. I'm nervous about this unveiling, but I'm excited to start a new chapter of openness of my thoughts with those who are close to me. Love you all! Enjoy!

Peace, ♥ , & Happiness =]

No comments:

Post a Comment