Friday, September 17, 2010

Welcome back to the blogosphere??

For now it seems... My computer is going to be wiped clean and reconfigured and reformatted as of Monday, so now is the time to get some blogging in! I have missed this place! (the blog)

School updates:

I am LOVING my living situation! My roomies are always keeping me laughing and enjoying myself. I couldn't have asked for a better living arrangement for the year. Aside from having to climb to the fourth floor every day and the occasional smells... it's been great. I don't see my roomie from last year very often (*tear*) because she's very busy with her schoolwork, but I hope that that will change soon. I've taken on a lot this year, but I'm excited and confident that I will do well. I'm taking four classes: an introductory science course, Developmental Psychology, Spanish 201, and World Civilizations. Dev. Psych. requires me to volunteer with JumpStart (an organization that works with preschools here in Beantown) 2 hours per week, in addition to the 9 hours a week that I work as a tutor at another Boston school. I'm still singing in the Gospel Choir, and I've also joined the Latina Organization here. I have always loved latin culture and music, so I'm really excited for some of the events and broadening my horizons! =]

That's all for now... Also on a side note, E is at boot camp, doing amazingly, and enjoying chow hall!

Peace, ♥ , and happiness =)

No comments:

Post a Comment