Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Welllll.... it's that time again...

I have neglected you my dear blog, once again, for two weeks while I awaited internet in my room, which has apparently been there all along. But now, I have to get this old bucket of a computer fixed up. (In all honesty, it's not that old, I suppose it may be the well over 2,000 songs on iTunes and hundreds or possibly thousands of pictures I have on here, which brings me to the matter of cleaning off my hard drive so I can free up some space, but I digress.)

But never fear, THIRSTY TUESDAY IS HERE! And well, I don't really have one thought out. BUT I am currently drinking an iced Caramel Macchiato. AND last Monday at Target, I found my dear Simply Lemonade with Raspberry! WHOOOO! So those are this weeks drinks. Hope to be back (in my dorm and not on the public wireless) SOON! Until then...

Peace, ♥ , and happiness :)

No comments:

Post a Comment