Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I'm on a bus!!!

And my computer is finally fixed! YES, I did it on my own, with a little bit of help from a YouTube video! Sooooo proud! This bus that I'm on does indeed have WI-FI. How cool is that?? I'm so unused to how awesome technology is these days. I would never have thought that I would be riding on a bus, sipping Life Water, writing a blog post on my computer. Weird. Crazy weird.

So this past long weekend, I went home to visit my lovely family. We had a good, relaxing weekend. I went on a brief hike with them on Sunday and then went to the gym to work out and watch N play basketball with the varsity team (which is weird because I went to high school with some of them... anyway, I digress) and spent Saturday out with my mom and sister grocery shopping and yesterday was spent relaxing. Today I spent most of the day just hanging out with my dad at his job while simultaneously visiting with Diane, the lady who works in the snack bar by my dad's office. I didn't know that today was her birthday (and out of respect, age will not be mentioned ;-) ) and I think I may have just made her day! Which makes me feel good. Here's a picture from my travels this weekend. =)





Gorgeous fall foliage that has indeed been edited... but not very much. (I just played with the saturation. In all honesty this is what it looked like in real life. I'm not even sure that the editing still does the real thing any justice... but alas... I digress once again.)

More posts are sure to come, since I do now have a working laptop once again... So, stay tuned! And while I'm thinking of it, Happy Hispanic Heritage Month and Happy Breast Cancer Awareness Month!

Peace, ♥ , and happiness =)!

No comments:

Post a Comment