Saturday, November 6, 2010

And here she is...

My first Fashionable Friday in a very long time. It has been too long indeed. And even though in all technicality it is Saturday, you'll have to bear with me and treat this as though it is Friday.

So this time, I'm starting with shoes I love. I love shoes. Shoes of all kinds. I'm not very graceful in high heels, but they are so much fun to look at and try on anyway!

I'm starting you off with a pair of heels from Charlotte Russe (all images taken from the website where you can buy the product.)



I love the color, and as tall as they are, platforms make the shoe more comfortable and easier to walk in.

Next is a pair of flats, also found at Charlotte Russe.




I love the embellished detail, and the color. =) And flats are always a comfortable, fashionable alternative to heels!

Coming up are more heels, again from Charlotte Russe, a pair that are probably painful, but so cute!



I love the bow!

And lastly for shoes, we have yet another pair from Charlotte Russe!



I love the bandage part and the sequins down the front!

Moving on, I wanted to share a dress I really loved from Charlotte Russe also.



I really enjoy the sparkles and the purple together!

Next, a favorite standard of mine! Destroyed jeans! =)




Again, from Charlotte Russe, and they go with anything! Dress 'em up, dress 'em down!

Scarves, what woman cannot live without them? Here are two of my current likes, from Charlotte Russe and Old Navy respectively.






Moving on to handbags, I found a wallet at Forever 21 that I really enjoy!


It really reminds me of these three classic Chanel bags that never go out of style!





I really also like this skirt from Forever 21, and I LOVE how daring it is!




And last but not least, a cute necklace... with the Eiffel tower (so precious!) from Forever 21!




And there my friends, is your fashionable Friday!

Peace, ♥ , and happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment