Saturday, November 20, 2010

Do You Do What You Did When You Did With Me?

I missed a blog post yesterday =( But in my defense, I was spending my friend B's last day with her here before she left at 5:30 AM today. I miss her already. Except, you know... the messy part... hehe.

I slept until almost noon today. I needed it. My roommate C is home for the weekend so K and I are chillin' together.

I bought an unnecessary amount of Justin Bieber notebooks at Staples. In my defense, they were only $0.50 each.

I saw Ethan on video yesterday. I cried. I miss my partner in crime SO MUCH! I can't wait! I get to talk to him on the phone in less than 2 weeks, and I get to see him in less than 3 weeks!

I found a new iPhone case I want. It's purple. That has nothing to do with Justin Bieber. I promise. Or maybe it does...

Speaking of JBeebs, I found a poster I want. I'm 19, yes. Ashamed of my Bieber Fever? Never. And contrary to the spirit of JBeebs himself... sometimes I don't "Never Say Never" especially when defending my Bieber Fever. In fact, I just ordered the poster. It's almost 2' x 5' really big.

I also just ordered the iPhone case. I'm bad.

A concert post is coming soon, once I sort through all the stuff on my computer and figure out which photos and videos I want to post/ upload some of them to YouTube.

I'll stop wasting your time now, see you soon! =)

Peace, ♥ , and happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment