Thursday, November 18, 2010

"Feel Like Letting Go" -- Stream of Conciousness

Tuesday night's concert has me falling back in love with Sean Kingston, and Justin Bieber. Both in big ways.

My friend is still here until Saturday, and before then I might go insane. ME= organized with an OCD like passion. Her= leave things wherever.

Life is getting back to where it was pre-almost-meltdown 2 weeks ago.

6 days 'til I see my family.

2 weeks 'til Ethan graduates.

I got a letter from him today. He sounds good. I'm sending off 3 letters tomorrow so that he has ones to read during the crucible. Should be good.

Gotta write a poem to "Mother Earth" (what a crock!) in Spanish due tomorrow, no less than 21 verses WITH a title.

I don't want to go to classes tomorrow. I wanna be lazy.

I don't wanna get up at 4am to go to the airport with B on Saturday.

We must do what we don't want to. That stinks.

That's all for now!

Peace, ♥ , and happiness =)!

No comments:

Post a Comment