Friday, November 12, 2010

I Am...

Many things. But alas, tonight I am an insomniac. Sweet dreams are not coming so sweetly... As I listen to my happy Owl City and lay here typing this from my phone... I close my eyes and all I see is black. Nothingness. What am I supposed to see? Black. Nothingness, of course. But sleep will not come. Why? I don't know. I bet you don't either. I'm not usually the betting type but I'm fairly sure I would win that one. This is my brain. This is my brain on drugs. Just kidding , this is my brain at 2 AM. I bet you're wishing I would stop typing or that you could stop reading... But you can't because you're wondering if I plan on saying anything if importance here. I assure you, I can't say. I'm dead tired. I can't sleep. Brett comes in 3 days. Ethan graduates in 3 weeks. Funny how that works huh? Not really but I thought it was. I hope this is helping me to fall asleep but I don't really think it is. What else is new? I am envious. I want to dance. I wish we had a dance crew/team here. We don't. I might have found a way to dance still. I appreciate spell check on my phone. I've typed Yo like 7527738 times since I started this and then had to change it to to. I promise I might make a valid point eventually.



I STILL MISS SoCal.

I'm gonna try to go to sleep now... Wish me luck? Didn't think you would.

G'night John boy.

Peace, ♥ , and happiness! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment