Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I just wanna...

I just wanna drop my feelings on this page, and have you understand.

I don't want to be judged.

I just wanna cry.

I just wanna stop, and breathe.

I just wanna have time for me again.

I just wanna feel like I can cut loose and relax again.

I just wanna have no responsibilities for once.

I just wanna be with my family.

I just want a hug from my brothers and sisters.

I just wanna feel like I can make it through this.

I just want this stress to leave, and never return.

I just want to be happy again.

I just want my life to be like it was this summer.

I just want to be done with school already.

I just want to feel pretty.

I just want to be in San Diego for my brother's return.

I just wanna vent.

I just wanna breathe.

I just wanna cry.

I don't want to be judged, stressed, or tired anymore.

I just wanna drop my feelings on this page, and have you understand.

I just wanna... be me again.

(In case you can't tell, a wave of being lost, stressed, tired, wired, and depressed just hit me.)

2 comments:

  1. I hope you start feeling better soon---it is no fun to be stressed, depressed, etc.!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hannah! It's getting better. I think it was just a passing moment. I do have a lot of work to get done, but I'm feeling better now. I'm just really glad I have blogging to help me through it!

    ReplyDelete