Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I think I'm getting better at this...

Well, this whole blogging thing. At least temporarily... and I wanted to officially share with you all the coolest thing I own.

DUNNA NUNNA NUNNA NUNNA......


iPhone!




This is my new black iPhone 3GS!



It looks so cool... it's so fun... I love it.



And what it does for me.





While I do miss my QWERTY keyboard on my old LG Xenon, I love my iPhone. I don't know how I ever got along without it before. Or uhm, I do, but I don't ever wanna give it back. Actually I have been thinking a lot about this lately. There was a girl in my Gospel Choir who noticed I had a new phone, and when I shared with her that it was a belated birthday gift from my grandparents, she told me "That is a blessing. That is a real blessing. You should be thankful for that." And I pondered what she said to me, and pondered and pondered. Ultimately I decided she was right. It is a blessing. I don't deserve to have such a cool expensive phone. But I do have it, and I love it, and I'm thankful for it.

On a related note, I wrote a very odd post for me last night, but I'm very glad that I have this blog to vent it all out. I am feeling a lot better, even though I have a lot to accomplish between now and Friday. I have simply decided to live by this saying this week: "Let go, Let God."

Good news on the boot camp front! E is doing amazingly well and enjoying himself as much as one can whilst in boot camp. I am getting nice letters from him telling me that he misses me. I miss him too. I can't wait to see him in December. My parents and younger siblings are going to see him graduate on December 3rd, but I cannot go. I will, however, be seeing him the following weekend when he comes to visit! I'm very excited! =) Well that is all for now, so until later!

Peace, ♥ , and happiness!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there,

    you have a very cool looking blog, and I just wanted to leave you a comment. So anyway, I just wanted to see if you would visit my blog. And if you follow me, I will follow you... :)

    Jesse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once you get a smart phone, you'll never go back!!

    ReplyDelete