Thursday, December 30, 2010

As tomorrow is New Year's Eve...

and the last day of 2010 (which makes me sad, because what an amazing and truly blessed year 2010 was!) it's time for me to really make my New Year's resolutions. And although I'm not one to really keep them, this past year was different. I kept many of my resolutions for 2010 and I plan to feel the same way on December 30th 2011.

So this year to be a little different, I'm making some New Year's resolutions for my blog... here goes!

By December 31st 2011 I want to have accomplished the following in regards to "Confessions of a College Student" :

1. Be more honest. I want my readers and friends or whoever else reads this to really see the real me. I want you to know that I'm not always perfect and I have faults, that my life isn't easy, glamorous, or special. I want to put the real me out there boldy and not be afraid.

2. I want to reveal my blog to my facebook friends and be okay with being judged by what I write. It will take me a little while, just like it did with my friends, but 2011 is as good a time as any to try it out!

3. I want to blog more openly, and work a schedule out for it so that I don't always find myself posting things half thought through or saying "well, because I was lazy and forgot to post, here's a music video!" No. 2011 will be a year of organization for this place.

4. Lastly, I want to change it up a bit. This idea is big, and something I haven't completely thought through yet so, here it is, in all it's crazy spur of the moment glory. I want to try to bring in some guest writers or even stories from other people. I want this to be a blog where you get different perspectives on what it means to be a college student. I want to bring in more posts about music, new artists, affordable fashion, party advice, I really want to expand the horizons of this blog. I'm excited to see where this brand new, crazy idea will take me!

So those are my blog resolutions for the upcoming year. Hopefully all turns out well and I accomplish those and my other resolutions. What are yours this year? Share if you'd like! =)

Peace, ♥ , and happiness! =)

1 comment:

  1. Great blog resolutions!!
    Can't wait for the last one--definitely will be a fun read :)

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete