Saturday, January 15, 2011

Delayed Posting.

Hello readers, =) it's been a while. I've been hanging out at my grandparents' house since last Saturday as we did not really get as much snow as anticipated.

Sunday we all just hung out and really didn't do much. We've been laying low for most of the week, and I've been mostly enjoying my last few days of break before it's time to go back to school. Monday my grandma and I were out and about running random errands and such. Tuesday I worked at my grandpa's office (hopefully making some money for spring break plane tickets!) from 8 AM to 6:30 PM. Yup, that's a 10 and a half hour day! Wednesday we didn't do anything at all because we were hit by a blizzard, so we stayed in and hung out here at the house. I slept til almost noon that day! Thursday we ran more errands and got haircuts, then yesterday we were out and about running errands and heading off to appointments as well as today.

Tomorrow we're all going out to breakfast =) and then I might be seeing an old friend from my childhood for lunch. Monday I head back to school. So as you can see there hasn't been anything terribly interesting going on here.

Lastly, I'm trying to do another blog make-over. I'm currently working on templates and such, you'll all have to let me know what you think when it finally goes up! =)

Until then,
Peace, ♥ , and happiness! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment