Wednesday, January 19, 2011

From a public computer...

Hi everyone!

Sorry I've been slightly MIA lately. I've been lazy. Honestly. I'm not going to tell you I've been super busy because that just isn't the case. As part of my new year's resolutions for this blog I wanted to be more honest with you all. I'm faulted. I'm lazy. I haven't blogged because I haven't felt like I had anything to blog about.

I'm currently working out an idea for an inspirations post. Things that are simple and inspire me. Be on the look out for that one. Also, I convinced my roommates to consider writing some guest posts for you all, so look forward to those too. And lastly, I'm waiting for a package of clothes I ordered online so I can do an affordable fashion video for you all. So there's plenty to look forward to, it's just a matter of when I stop being lazy and actually decide to start doing something. Which most likely won't be until after this weekend because my roommate C's friend J is coming to visit this weekend and it's my "boo" KMC's birthday weekend, so I'll be plenty busy then (and that's not a euphemism for being lazy, it really will be a busy weekend.) So, look forward to some new posts soon!

Until later,

Peace, ♥ , and happiness! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment