Sunday, January 2, 2011

In Which I Tell You What I Was Given For Christmas and Include a Picture [Video]

Warning: Again this video came out super quiet =( Maybe I need to talk louder next time. Maybe I need a new mic. We'll see. Maybe a new thing for 2011 should be video blogs once in a while? They seem to take less time to do. Let me know what you think in the comments! FYI I hate the term "Haul" I just didn't know what else to call it and all the beauty vloggers on YouTube seem to call it a "haul". Also I'm listening to The Beatles and Dane Cook in the background. Probably shoulda shut that off... haha... whoops.


video


So here's the Christmas morning snapshot of what I got from my parents, brother E, Aunt & Uncle and my dearies B&A....

Photobucket

Did you notice the "Hello Kitty" Key Cap???? It's soooo cute!

And here's what I got from my Grandpa:

Photobucket

And from my grandparents combined:

Photobucket

On me...

Photobucket

I'm in love.

As you can see... I didn't get a ton. My parents spent a lot of money with their trip to San Diego at the beginning of December so, it was a lean Christmas, but I was very happy nonetheless!

Like I said in the video, hope you gave and got everything you wanted, and if not, there's always next year!

Peace, ♥ , and happiness! =)


2 comments:

  1. I love those Vans!!
    Following, I would love it if you'd follow me back!!
    xx
    Sabrina O.

    http://jardin-de-la-mode.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Of course I'll follow back! Love your blog layout! =)

    ReplyDelete