Friday, January 28, 2011

The Simple Things.

Sometimes it's the simple things that make me (and a lot of other people) happy.

Take yesterday for example. There was a snow storm on Wednesday night which caused my school to cancel all classes before 1 pm, which were all of my classes, so I had a snow day! Simple thing number 1.

I went to a Bagel shop and had breakfast with my friends. Simple thing number 2.

We went to CVS and got the supplies for a spa night. Simple thing number 3.

After spending my afternoon in bed just lazing around, doing some homework, and going to dinner, I went to the gym and worked out for about an hour. Simple thing number 4.

Lastly, while watching Jersey Shore (a guilty pleasure show of mine) my friends and I painted our nails and did refreshing Cucumber facial masks. Simple thing number 5.

This is what my nails turned out looking like:



The color is a very springy minty green.


It's called 85 Minted by Revlon and was only $4 at CVS! =)

What are your simple pleasures?

Peace, ♥ , and happiness! =)

1 comment: