Wednesday, January 5, 2011

This Is Why I Go To College.

I went to work at my old job here at home today (which is coincidentally at my old high school) and it was boring. Beyond boring, but not quite to death.

I guess working at the theater has spoiled me a bit because there I get to socialize both with customers and co-workers alike, while here I work alone in a large building. Also there the guess work is taken out of what to wear. I have a strict uniform I have to wear. Here I just have to wear clothes that I don't care about, which has me feeling like a bum more often than not. Sweats to work for 6 hours? Ew. I just feel gross.

Also, cleaning toilets is not exactly fun, and while I'd like to think that seeing all the students come back tomorrow while I'm cleaning their toilets in the dorms would be interesting, I'm thinking it's probably not going to be. It's going to be weird, awkward, and... you guessed it, boring.

This is why I go to college. So that I'll never have to clean toilets for a living, because believe me doll... it's awful.

Peace, ♥ , and happiness! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment