Saturday, January 1, 2011

Welcome to 1-1-11!

How did you ring in the New Year?

I rang in mine with my parents and younger siblings watching "Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve" on ABC and drinking root beer floats! =) It was the first time the youngers had been allowed to stay up to see the ball drop and all I could so was laugh at my sister's reaction.... to not being able to see "any ball."

"This is so disappointing! I can't see any ball! Where's the ball? When did it drop? Where is it?"


This went on for about 15 minutes into 2011. She was hilarious and adorable.

Here's where I reveal to you all my personal resolutions for the new year. So brace yourselves, they're pretty crazy... hahaha

1. Stop biting my nails.
There's a few steps to doing this, things I've been reading about and such, and I really hope have stopped this awful habit by the end of this month! I want pretty nails for Spring Break! =)
2. Save more money!
There are many reasons for this, but I've been trying to transform my closet for the past year and it's really taken a toll on my finances. Right now I'm very ashamed to admit that I only have $48 in my bank account and I'm planning to go to Spring Break in San Diego. How that's going to happen? At this point I'm not sure... but I'll figure it out.
3. Get healthy.
Really really healthy. As a lazy college student it's all too easy to go to the dining hall and get a burger or a piece of pizza for dinner. Not only does that add weight to my mid-section but it also adds grease to my arteries. Which is bad. So I'm making a resolution to go to the gym at least twice a week or more and start eating a lot healthier. Which includes eliminating soda to once a week or less.
4. Be truly happy.
This has been very easy for me in 2010 and I hope for the same to be true in 2011!

What are your resolutions? I challenge you all to make ones that will be both challenging and realistic at the same time! Good luck!!

I'm off to work on a pretty awesome Musical Monday post for you all, or at least, I think it's awesome!

Peace, ♥ , and happiness for 2011! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment