Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Love Day! Mine was rather uneventful although I will admit I have quite a few "Valentine's" of my own including friends, my little sister, my "wife" (SHOUT OUT TO MY WIFEY! hehe) and a couple of the little girls at work today. I feel very loved. On top of that it was a beautiful day outside with a rip roaring temperature of 48 degrees and sunshine! I officially can't wait for spring to really come!

How was your Valentine's Day?

And to make you all feel loved, and share some beautiful music, here's a "Love Day" inspired Musical Monday with songs that have been and probably always will be favorite love songs of mine =) Enjoy!

Up by Justin Bieber


Nothin' on You by B.o.B and Bruno Mars


No Air by Jordin Sparks and Chris Brown


Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars


If You Stay by Joseph Vincent


& lastly a classic: Silly Love Songs by Paul McCartney


I hope you got to spend Love Day with someone (s) special and that you feel loved. I love all my beautiful readers for coming back often enough to read and make me smile! Thank you all!

Peace, ♥ , and happiness! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment