Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Random Ramblings, but stick with me!

Sorry about the heaviness of that last post. I felt like I couldn't write this one unless I let that one out. I couldn't fully commit to putting on a happy face unless I let my sadness and disbelief out first.

I want to address some random things in this post. Beginning with my "Inspirations" post that I keep saying is coming, and it is. So here's a little peek:



Next, I want you to know that I mean to blog. I really do, but things are getting in the way lately, my work, job, and laziness mostly. I will be back in full swing ASAP.

Also, as much as I love my current readers, I would love to have some more! I'm thinking of doing some kind of giveaway, but I'm not sure what I would give away, so if any of you have any ideas, please let me know! Also, if you have any tips or tricks for promoting your blog let me know!

I am trying very hard to get my roommates to do a guest blog for me, but there is so much going on in each of their lives at the moments, you'll have to understand the reasons why they can't do it right now. Hopefully some time in the not so distant future, they'll contribute their thoughts and stories in one manner or another on here!

In other unrelated news, as of this time in 7 days, I will be en route to San Diego for Spring Break! WOOT! I'm beyond excited for 70 + degree weather and sunshine! Skirts, dresses, shorts, and beaches =)

Leave me some comments! I miss getting them! Also feel free to find me on Tumblr, Facebook, or Twitter!


Peace, ♥ , and happiness! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment