Friday, February 25, 2011

This weekend is crazy, and I'm procrastinating.

So tonight I'm supposed to be trying to work on a 5-7 page paper based on a fairy tale from this book:



And compare it to two picture book versions of the same story:




And write 5-7 pages arguing the differences. I obviously chose "The Emperor's New Clothes" by Hans Christian Andersen.

And naturally, I'm procrastinating.


On my phone. Smart phones do not help procrastination habits.


Now: on to some current obsessions of mine!

A couple of weeks ago I tried my first ever smokey eye. I used a silver shadow and a dark plum shadow from a Lancome quad my grandma bought me. I combined that with black liquid liner (Line Stiletto) on my top lid and my favorite mascara (Lash Stiletto).


And here's a close up of my masterpiece, I'm obsessed now!



And another.



The next thing I'm loving lately is my SkullCandy headphones, they are so comfy, and I am loving the color!




My last current obsession is my Coconut body spray from my friend Kiara! It smells delicious and reminds me of summer!




Lastly, I wanted to share the books I'm currently reading.




I've been reading Eat, Pray, Love for the past few weeks and I'm on the Love section of the book, I'm having a really hard time finishing that part of it. So I've moved on to the next book I checked out (One out of many, including the Scott Pilgrim series.)




The Last Song! Which as much as I hated the movie (due to Miley and her nonexistent acting skills.) The story was always amazing. I am loving the book so far, I've been reading it for 2 days and I'm already halfway done.


Last random rant to further my procrastination?

I miss my pre haircut, pre dye job hair. =(



How is your weekend going?

Peace, ♥ , and happiness! =)

1 comment:

  1. hahah aww this is so cute. i procrastinate a lot too! like right now!

    ReplyDelete