Saturday, February 12, 2011

To Infinity and Beyond.

Disclaimer: I was originally going to title this post "Beyond" but it seemed like there wasn't enough, and Toy Story came to mind, so there you have it. It has nothing to do with what I'm blogging about... well the "To Infinity and" part anyway.

So today, I am beyond. Beyond excited. Beyond thrilled. Beyond hopeful. Beyond driven. Beyond motivated. Beyond belief.

I am beyond belief that my grandparents said that I could use my emergency credit card to buy my spring break plane tickets. It was totally unexpected, unbelievable, and amazing. Originally I had asked my grandma to pay for them for the time being and I would pay her back over time, but my grandpa came out of left field and said he would allow me to use my card, and I didn't necessarily have to pay it back. Of course, I plan to. But that's beside the point.

So my "problem" was solved, and long story short, I now feel more excited and rejuvenated than ever. I am looking forward to hopping on a plane in 19 days and heading to my second home. I am beyond. Beyond Joyful. Beyond thankful. And Beyond Happy. I'm going to infinity and beyond! Or, you know, just going to San Diego. Yeah, that sounds good too. =)




Confessions of a College Student: I stress and freak out way too much. Lesson learned. God has plans for me, regardless of whether I know what they are or not, and he does have my best interests in mind. I am thankful for that, and thankful that he gave me amazing grandparents who can provide me with both what I need and what I desire. I am thankful that I get to go to my second home and bask in the sunshine that I have been longing for. I am very thankful and words cannot express my happiness.

Peace, ♥ , and happiness! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment