Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Un-understandable

I just don't understand how you can be married to someone for 3 whole years, and then on the day of their birthday, announce your decision to file for divorce.

A normal person wouldn't do that.

It's extremely vindictive.

It disregards that the other person has feelings.

It disregards all the things they've done for you and all the things you've put them through.

It's not okay, and it's unforgivable.

It is un-understandable how my sister in law told my oldest brother today, on his 26th birthday that she is divorcing him for no reason at all (although we all suspect she has been cheating on him.)

We hate what he is going through. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers, I would be eternally thankful because he really needs it right now. I know that God is doing this for a reason, and that the outcome will eventually be good, but he really needs all the love and support I and my other family members can give him right now.

Thanks for letting me rant. (Even though you have no choice.)


PS- I know un-understandable is not really a word. I was using it for my own personal purposes.


No comments:

Post a Comment