Friday, March 18, 2011

First Ever OOTD! =)

Okay, so I'm trying my hand at OOTD's (Outfit Of The Day) and I'm not really sure how it's gonna go, so bear with me! Today it is sunny, breezy, and we've reached a high of 69 degrees here in Boston. :) SPRING HAS SPRUNG! So here's the outfit I chose for today, enjoy!

[Disclaimer: My camera is currently broken, so webcam & iPhone photos will

have to do it for now. Please excuse the blurry-ness.]




















Top: Marshalls

Skinny Jeans: Aeropostale

Shoes: Steve Madden

Sunglasses: Juicy Couture

Jewelry: Necklace gift, earrings Wal-Mart, Bracelets: Tilly's, Cape Cod Artisans, Pandora & gift

Hair: Braided while wet & slept on :)

Make-Up: Concealer, e.l.f. eyelid primer, Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Luminous

Shadow in Bronze Ambition, Maybelline Falsies Mascara Waterproof in Very Black.

Nails: Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear in Lacey Lilac :)


I actually didn't wear the shoes to class cuz I was running late this morning and running 2 blocks in 5 inch pumps was not an option, so I wore sandals. Also, not mentioned is a leather jacket from Forever 21 that I wore this morning when it was still chilly.

Hope you enjoyed this, let me know if you'd like to see another OOTD sometime soon! :)


Peace, , and happiness! =) Enjoy the sun!




No comments:

Post a Comment