Friday, March 11, 2011

Funny... I guess.

I think it's funny, well, maybe not, but then again... You know what? It's funny. Not funny like "haha" but funny as in interesting. So I think it's funny/interesting that In N Out burger puts Bible verses on their food wrappers and containers. I find it even funnier that this is featured on their fries:


The verse Revelation 3:20 goes like this:
"Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door I will come in to him and dine with him and he with me."

So although I know that this isn't what the verse means really, I think it's funny that a verse that mentions eating with someone is featured on their fries. =)

In other news... as bored as I've been on this vacation because we've done just about nothing but eat and go rock climbing once, I am still loving just being here, in the sunshine =)



Cruisin' in the car, music blastin', windows open, sunglasses on, tank top, shorts, sandals, and a smile =)

That's all for now.

Peace, ♥ , and happiness! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment