Sunday, March 13, 2011

I'm in New Jersey!

Here I am in Newark... Waiting for my next flight out to Boston, where I will be meeting my roommate and heading into the cold back to the dorms... Yay! Sort of.

I wanted to post a picture, but this iPhone blogging app won't let me =( I'll post it on tumblr. Check for it there.

Oh well. My last day in Cali was miraculous... Kinda. I went shopping (if you've friended me on Facebook you saw what I bought) went to an amazing BBQ place, and went to Guitar Center with my brother and his friend before just chilling and then heading to the airport.

I'm ready to head back to Boston in a way but in another way, I'm not. All I know right now is that I choked back tears during takeoff and for the first half hour of the flight, and that I'll be back there soon.

Til' later.

Peace, ♥ , and happiness! =)

CollegeGirl828

1 comment:

  1. Ah Newark is a good airport to be stuck in haha! They have awesome food and there used to be a really good gelatto place which may still be there!!! I bet your home by now so this doesn't help! I hope you had a good trip!

    ReplyDelete