Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A New Look For a New Season!

As you may (or may not) have noticed, I've got a new look going here! And I can safely say I love it! It is very springy and we are indeed beginning a countdown to my California summer, or at least I am! [It's 55 days, 23 hours, and 59 minutes in case you were curious...]

I just felt as though I needed some new colors for spring, and I was getting kind of sick of the busyness of the old layout. If you follow me on twitter you know that I was having the hardest time trying to figure out how to change everything around because it took me a while to learn it last time, but no fear! I figured it all out!

Unfortunately it looks as if I won't be around all that much in the coming days, as I have a ton on my plate, including a 7-9 page English paper to write! Whew! Wish me luck!

Hopefully I'll find some blogging time this weekend. If not, I'll at least post some pictures of recent adventures in Boston with me and the girls! And of course, as promised, a California trip post is coming as soon as I get some of this work out of the way and have some time to sit down and sort through the many photos I took with my iPhone (as my camera is broken...)

Anyway, this is getting lengthy and I must get to sleep so that I'll be able to pay attention in Spanish class tomorrow! [Which is completely critical to my being able to understand Prince Royce songs!]

Peace, ♥ , and happiness! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment