Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Wanna Climb?

Have you ever been rock climbing? Until today, neither had I, and let me tell you, I did not have any idea that it was going to be this hard. But I think it was worth it. So this morning, away we went, me, A&B, and a couple of B's friends Mike and John. We drove over to Vertical Hold...


Which is apparently the largest indoor rock climbing facility in Southern California.

To say that Vertical Hold has everything is a severe understatement. They had literally EVERYTHING, as seen in the picture below that I found on their website (sadly, we were slightly preoccupied and didn't take photos... =[ ) and you can indeed see that they have everything.



My favorite thing was bouldering. It was really fun to climb all over that thing there in the middle. Probably the most fun I think I've ever had. After all is said and done, for $16 including gear rental, I'd definitely do this again. I've already googled a place to do it in Boston and made plans with one of my roommates.




So, the question is...wanna climb???

All images courtesy of Google Images and VerticalHold.com.

Peace, ♥ , and happiness! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment