Wednesday, April 20, 2011

"Party Rock Is In The House Tonight, Everybody Just Have A Good Time."

What a crazy past week/ 2 weeks it's been. With so much work to do (which I am currently procrastinating!) it's been crazy to say the very very least. Between work, homework, events, etc. etc. there's just so much to keep track of! But I'm taking this time to de-stress and upload some inspiration pictures like I did a while back. Maybe you'll find some inspiration in them, maybe you won't, but know that I find my inspiration and motivation to keep working hard here, these pictures make me happy, and I hope you enjoy me sharing them with you! PS- I have no idea why I titled this post as I did. And yes, some of these photos are repeats!Photobucket

(I edited this photo myself, using photoshop. It's my brother & his wife
reuniting after 4 long months apart while he was deployed in Africa.)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

All photos (except for the first one) source was weheartit.com

Confessions of a College Student: Find your inspiration where you may. Inspiration and passion are the two key things that will get you through anything. You can work hard without inspiration and passion, but where will it get you? Not very far. Even if it's looking at some pictures of things you like, things you aspire to have or be, whatever makes you happy, do it! Life's too short to have regrets and to be unhappy. Whenever I'm feeling tired and sick of New England, I just look at some pictures of Southern California and I'm right back on track. Set goals, and find your inspiration. You'll be glad you did.

Peace, ♥ , and happiness! :)

1 comment:

  1. Very nice... thx for sharing them.

    I hope life gets less busy for you.

    ReplyDelete