Thursday, April 14, 2011

Random Thoughts & Weekend Plans!

How did ya'll like my wordless, pictures-only post about San Diego? I hope you enjoyed it!

I have a long weekend coming up due to "Patriot's Day" and the Boston Marathon on Monday!

I have to call the movie theater tonight to see if I can come back from leave this summer. Which kinda stinks cuz I have to talk to one of the managers on the phone, and even though I kind of know him (barely) I don't enjoy talking to people on the phone at all and I'm getting nervous just sitting here thinking about it.

By Monday night, I plan to have read three YA Science Fiction novels for my Children's Lit class: Feed by M. T. Anderson, The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman, and When You Reach Me by Rebecca Stead. Then by the following Monday afternoon I have to have written a 7-9 page paper connecting these three novels. yay...

I'm going shopping tomorrow. Hopefully to find some cute shoes to wear out tomorrow night!

Plan for the weekend:

Friday night: Going to Pad Thai with the girls (a small Thai restaurant near Berklee College of Music) and then salsa dancing the night away!

Saturday: Spring Carnival on Campus! And a massive party here on campus at night!

Sunday: Homework, homework, homework!

Monday: Boston Marathon! Homework, homework, homework!

What are your weekend plans? Hope they're going to be fun!!!!

Peace, ♥ , and happiness! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment