Tuesday, May 10, 2011

7 days.

Okay so to use one of my favorite "college student vocabulary words" it has been legit like a week since I last wrote on here. Blame it on finals or whatever else you wish, but I've been noticeably absent. I shall return as soon as finals are done, my last paper for Children's Lit is handed in, and I've moved out of my dorm and back into my parents house. Things should be easier to get done then. For now, let me breathe, cope, study, write papers, and pack. I'll get back to you when all of that has been accomplished.

Confesssions of a College Student: Finals week is awful. But enjoy the time you can spend with your friends. In the end, it will all be worth it. :D


Peace, ♥ , and happiness! :)


1 comment:

  1. Love your usage of "legit" ;) It is SUCH a college word--I'm pretty sure that it ages everyone who uses it!

    Good luck with all your finals!! You're almost done!!

    I also love your confession--as stressful as finals are, you have to absorb every second of friendship-ness as you can; I know we did some absolutely crazy things during our last few days together :)

    ReplyDelete