Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Ahhh The Sounds and Smells of Spring.

Ah the sounds and smells of a beautiful season. Spring. It has finally arrived. I don't care if it's supposed to rain for the next few days, the warmth is what I care about. It's also been a week since we saw cloudy skies.

I'm in love with this season. The smell of the warm rays of Vitamin D coming down from above. The sight of little girls and boys on the playground at work. Seeing women and girls alike dressed to the nines with sundresses, sandals, summer wedges, sunglasses, and shorts.

Long late night walks along the river while stargazing, and enjoying the cool breeze is amazing.

I've been waiting for this. For spring.

2 comments:

  1. Ah! I know exactly what you mean. Everything about Spring and the weather getting nicer makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete