Wednesday, May 18, 2011

In Other News:

Life has not gotten any less boring since I last wrote an official post, but I did get to have some "fun" today.

Aside from the countless amounts of laundry that I've been doing, the endless hours spent on the internet, and the countless dishes done to help my mom out while she's been at work, I got to go to my younger siblings' spring concert tonight. They were adorable. And my younger brother's chorus sang "Blackbird" by the Beatles. Truly an amazing song.

Afterwards, I went to the store with mom and got some ice cream treats for everyone before coming home to watch "The Other Guys" with my dad and brother.

Which was followed by Skyping with my lovely KMC:


Good times, as always. Making me ache for summer to not be so brutally long. *WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND SAYS THAT??????* Oh right, college students who are about to live 3000 miles from their soul sisters. Like me. But I'll enjoy my summer in California nonetheless. I do love me that California sunshine after all.

Now I'm off to shower and fold the laundry before heading to bed. Sweet dreams! Hope your day was as fun as mine!

Peace, ♥ , and happiness! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment