Saturday, May 14, 2011

It is here at last!

Summer! It has arrived at last! I survived finals, a brutal paper, and seven very difficult goodbyes! It was particularly hard to say goodbye to my roommates and my close friend because in the past two weeks I've become so much closer to them. In the few weeks leading up to finals, it was fun to bond with my girls a little more and to develop a new friendship! This was probably two of the most fun weeks of my life. I may be sick in saying this, but I can't wait for the end of August to come so we can all be together again and have some fun nights out once more! WOOOOOO!

This week I'll just be hanging out at home with my fam bam, enjoying some quality time with them before I head to San Diego on the 21st! From there, I start work on the 23rd, and I'll be running around like a chicken with my head cut off until August when a couple of the girls come visit me in Cali! I'm really looking forward to this! :D

For now I'm going to try to breathe some more, try not to cry due to a grade I just received, lack of sleep, sadness of being away from my friends and everyone, and missing Boston, and just enjoy this 6 days of down time.


*Sidenote* I just just just got my final English paper back, and I apparently earned a D+. How in God's name that happened, was possible is beyond me, but I guess we'll see how everything turns out in the end. All I have to say is that it was a completely bogus class and I don't see why Education Majors need it to graduate. I could rant about it forever, but basically I just have to hope that I didn't get a bad participation grade, and that this class doesn't ruin my GPA and make me lose some scholarships. UGH, not what I needed.


Peace, ♥ , and happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment