Saturday, May 21, 2011

It's here!

And so it's here! Or almost... I fly out in less than 24 hours! Actually in about 12 hours I will be on my way to the airport and my flight leaves in roughly 15 hours! AHHHH! SAN DIEGO HERE I COME! I'm more excited now, but I am quite nervous as I have a connection to make and only 30 minutes with which to do so. eek! Hopefully that won't be too bad.

Also, let me just tell you that being a young woman, who as we all well know loves clothes, make up, accessories, shoes, and handbags... that packing for three months with a limitation of one suitcase, one duffel bag, one carry on, and a backpack is pretty darn near impossible. But somehow I'm making it work.

Now on to address some crazy topics:

MY BROTHER IS HERE! Yes yes yes, it's true! Jesse finished his 5 year term with the United States Marine Corps yesterday and made his way up here in a U-Haul from NC throughout yesterday and today. He'll be here for a few weeks, visiting family, my grandparents, and some friends. I'm glad I got to see him for at least one night! I've missed him! And now I can officially call him a veteran. Congratulations and thank you Jesse, you've served our country well!

THE POSSIBLE "RAPTURE" TOMORROW: Words cannot describe what I feel/think about this. I'll sum it up with scripture:
Matthew 24:36 “But of that day and hour knoweth no [man], no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.”
So, yeah, nobody knows. Except Jesus. So unless he decides it's gonna end, it's not.

I've not got much else to say at this point, but I'll have some pictures and whatnot for you soon when my journey begins! Goodnight all! And God Bless!

Peace, ♥ , and happiness! :)

1 comment:

  1. Thx for the post, and it's good news to hear your brother mad eit home safely... i never worry about the end, when it comes it comes.

    http://authorsunion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete