Sunday, May 29, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend Thoughts...

Today I worked in the yard. Pulling weeds and what not for my brother while he worked on his project car. I got some weird looks. Seriously. People walking by the house looked at me like I was insane. For doing yardwork. For doing yardwork. Yardwork. Huh? Why would that be weird? Just a thought...

Last night we went to Crab Hut for dinner. And although I'm not big on seafood of any sort, King Crab is mighty yummy. I didn't really eat a lot of it though because I got yummy Cajun wings and fries :D.

Tonight we don't have plans because my SIL (sister in law) works at 6 am tomorrow. So I guess that means that we can't really do much. Also considering she just got off work and today was supposed to be her day off. Then she comes home and cooks for us and what not. She's amazing. I love that woman.

The puppy has not arrived yet. She might be here tomorrow. I'm not sure. Things around here are pretty chill and usually left to the last minute. That's how we roll in Cali. (swag...lol) She also has not been named yet.

That's all for now.

Peace, ♥ , and happiness! :)

1 comment: